Correlation of transforming growth factor beta-1 gene polymorphisms C-509T and T869C and the risk of gastric cancer in China
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 638–642, April 2008
How to Cite
Li, T., Cao, B.-W., Dai, Y., Cui, H., Yang, H.-L. and Xu, C.-Q. (2008), Correlation of transforming growth factor beta-1 gene polymorphisms C-509T and T869C and the risk of gastric cancer in China. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 23: 638–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2008.05324.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 21 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.