Authors contributed equally to this work.
Hepatic steatosis in chronic hepatitis B patients is associated with metabolic factors more than viral factors
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 23, Issue 7pt1, pages 1082–1088, July 2008
How to Cite
Peng, D., Han, Y., Ding, H. and Wei, L. (2008), Hepatic steatosis in chronic hepatitis B patients is associated with metabolic factors more than viral factors. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 23: 1082–1088. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2008.05478.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication 27 February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!