Declaration of Conflict of interest: Dr Francis K-L Chan received an independent research grant and a consulting fee from Pfizer and paid lecture fees by TAP Pharmaceuticals. Dr Joseph J-Y Sung received consulting fees from the National Health Research Institutes of Taipei, The Hong Kong Police Force, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, and the Hong Kong College of Physicians and paid lecture fees by AstraZeneca Hong Kong Limited, GSK Pharmaceuticals International, and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Dr Henry L-Y Chan is a member of the advisory boards of Novartis Pharmaceutical, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Schering-Plough.
Increased liver stiffness measurement by transient elastography in severe acute exacerbation of chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1002–1007, June 2009
How to Cite
Wong, G. L.-H., Wong, V. W.-S., Choi, P. C.-L., Chan, A. W.-H., Chim, A. M.-L., Yiu, K. K.-L., Chan, F. K.-L., Sung, J. J.-Y. and Chan, H. L.-Y. (2009), Increased liver stiffness measurement by transient elastography in severe acute exacerbation of chronic hepatitis B. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 24: 1002–1007. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2009.05779.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication 25 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.