Part of the results were presented at the 13th UEGW held at Copenhagen.
A randomized, controlled trial of banding ligation plus drug therapy versus drug therapy alone in the prevention of esophageal variceal rebleeding
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 982–987, June 2009
How to Cite
Lo, G.-H., Chen, W.-C., Chan, H.-H., Tsai, W.-L., Hsu, P.-I., Lin, C.-K., Chen, T.-A. and Lai, K.-H. (2009), A randomized, controlled trial of banding ligation plus drug therapy versus drug therapy alone in the prevention of esophageal variceal rebleeding. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 24: 982–987. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2009.05792.x
Grant support: National Science Council (No.932314B075B001), Taiwan.
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Accepted for publication 24 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.