Asia-Pacific Working Party on Prevention of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Convenor: Geoffrey C Farrell, Australian National University Medical School, The Canberra Hospital, ACT, Australia; Co-convenor and secretary: Henry L-Y Chan, Department of Medicine and Therapeutics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong; Man-Fung Yuen, Department of Medicine, University of Hong Kong, Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong; Deepak N Amarapurkar, Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Center, Mumbai, India; Anuchit Chutaputti, Phramongkutklao Hospital, Thailand; Jian-Gao Fan and Jin-Lin Hou, Hepatology Unit, Nanfang Hospital, Guangzhou, China; Kwang-Hyub Han, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea; Jia-Horng Kao, National Taiwan University College of Medicine, Taiwan; Seng-Gee Lim, National University Hospital, Singapore; Rosmawati Mohamed, University Malaya Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Jose Sollano, University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines; Yoshiyuki Ueno, Division of Gastroenterology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, Sendai, Japan.
Application of surveillance programs for hepatocellular carcinoma in the Asia–Pacific Region
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 955–961, June 2009
How to Cite
Amarapurkar, D., Han, K.-H., Chan, H. L.-Y., Ueno, Y. and The Asia-Pacific Working Party on Prevention of Hepatocellular Carcinoma (2009), Application of surveillance programs for hepatocellular carcinoma in the Asia–Pacific Region. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 24: 955–961. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2009.05805.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication 7 January 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.