Long-term prognosis of patients with endoscopically treated postoperative bile duct stricture and bile duct stricture due to chronic pancreatitis
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 1191–1197, July 2009
How to Cite
Sakai, Y., Tsuyuguchi, T., Ishihara, T., Yukisawa, S., Sugiyama, H., Miyakawa, K., Kuroda, Y., Yamaguchi, T., Ozawa, S. and Yokosuka, O. (2009), Long-term prognosis of patients with endoscopically treated postoperative bile duct stricture and bile duct stricture due to chronic pancreatitis. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 24: 1191–1197. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2009.05878.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2009
- Accepted for publication 15 March 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!