Delayed endoscopy as a risk factor for in-hospital mortality in cirrhotic patients with acute variceal hemorrhage
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 1294–1299, July 2009
How to Cite
Hsu, Y.-C., Chung, C.-S., Tseng, C.-H., Lin, T.-L., Liou, J.-M., Wu, M.-S., Hu, F.-C. and Wang, H.-P. (2009), Delayed endoscopy as a risk factor for in-hospital mortality in cirrhotic patients with acute variceal hemorrhage. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 24: 1294–1299. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2009.05903.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Accepted for publication 15 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.