Association of exon 9 but not intron 8 VDR polymorphisms with occult HBV infection in south-eastern Iranian patients
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2009
Journal compilation © 2009 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 90–93, January 2010
How to Cite
Arababadi, M. K., Pourfathollah, A. A., Jafarzadeh, A., Hassanshahi, G. and Rezvani, M. E. (2010), Association of exon 9 but not intron 8 VDR polymorphisms with occult HBV infection in south-eastern Iranian patients. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 25: 90–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2009.05950.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication 2 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.