The sequences reported in this paper have been deposited into GenBank under the following accession numbers: EF034149 to EF034151.
Occult hepatitis B virus infection and lamivudine-resistant mutations in isolates from renal patients undergoing hemodialysis
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Journal compilation © 2009 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 101–106, January 2010
How to Cite
Motta, J. S., Mello, F. C., Lago, B. V., Perez, R. M., Gomes, S. A. and Figueiredo, F. F. (2010), Occult hepatitis B virus infection and lamivudine-resistant mutations in isolates from renal patients undergoing hemodialysis. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 25: 101–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2009.05972.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 12 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.