Do we need an ‘in-house’ neutralization assay for confirmation of hepatitis B surface antigen? Answers from a tertiary care hospital in India
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
© 2009 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 942–945, May 2010
How to Cite
Fletcher, G. J., Gnanamony, M., David, J., Ismail, A. M., Subramani, T. and Abraham, P. (2010), Do we need an ‘in-house’ neutralization assay for confirmation of hepatitis B surface antigen? Answers from a tertiary care hospital in India. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 25: 942–945. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2009.06088.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication 17 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.