Declaration of conflict of Interest: None of the authors have any potential conflicts of interest.
Terlipressin therapy for reversal of type 1 hepatorenal syndrome: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
© 2010 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 880–885, May 2010
How to Cite
Sagi, S. V., Mittal, S., Kasturi, K. S. and Sood, G. K. (2010), Terlipressin therapy for reversal of type 1 hepatorenal syndrome: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 25: 880–885. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2009.06132.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication 11 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!