1Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Hypermethylation downregulates Runx3 gene expression and its restoration suppresses gastric epithelial cell growth by inducing p27 and caspase3 in human gastric cancer
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2010 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 823–831, April 2010
How to Cite
Chen, W., Gao, N., Shen, Y. and Cen, J.-n. (2010), Hypermethylation downregulates Runx3 gene expression and its restoration suppresses gastric epithelial cell growth by inducing p27 and caspase3 in human gastric cancer. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 25: 823–831. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2009.06191.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication 27 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.