Conflict of interest No conflict of interest has been declared by the authors.
Changes in the prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection and gastrointestinal diseases in the past 17 years
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Journal compilation © 2010 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Special Issue: The 13th Taishotoyama International Symposium on Gastroenterology
Volume 25, Issue Supplement s1, pages S99–S110, May 2010
How to Cite
Nakajima, S., Nishiyama, Y., Yamaoka, M., Yasuoka, T. and Cho, E. (2010), Changes in the prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection and gastrointestinal diseases in the past 17 years. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 25: S99–S110. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2009.06214.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication 12 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.