Gipuzkoa Hemochromatosis Group: Mendaro Hospital: Agustin Castiella, Eva Zapata, Javier Fernandez, Leire Zubiaurre (Gastroenterology), Mario Ugarte, Lourdes Legasa (Radiology), Aitziber Ugalde (Anatomic Pathology); Mondragon Hospital: Pedro Otazua (Gastroenterology), Inmaculada Barredo (Anatomic Pathology); Donostia Hospital: M. Dolores De Juan (Immunology), Alberto Arriola, Fernando Mugica, Luis F. Alzate, Eduardo Elosegui (Gastroenterology); Zarauz Health Center: Eduardo Utrilla (Internal Medicine); Galdakao Hospital: Jose L. Cabriada (Gastroenterology).
Significance of H63D homozygosity in a Basque population with hemochromatosis
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
© 2010 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 1295–1298, July 2010
How to Cite
Castiella, A., Zapata, E., De Juan, M. D., Otazua, P., Fernandez, J., Zubiaurre, L. and Arriola, J. A. (2010), Significance of H63D homozygosity in a Basque population with hemochromatosis. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 25: 1295–1298. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2010.06247.x
[Correction added on 26 October 2015, after initial online publication. A duplicate of this article was published under the DOI: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2009.06247.x. This duplicate has now been deleted and its DOI redirected to this version of the article.]
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 20 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.