These authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered co-first authors.
Quantitative serum HBsAg and HBeAg are strong predictors of sustained HBeAg seroconversion to pegylated interferon alfa-2b in HBeAg-positive patients
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
© 2010 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1498–1506, September 2010
How to Cite
Ma, H., Yang, R.-f. and Wei, L. (2010), Quantitative serum HBsAg and HBeAg are strong predictors of sustained HBeAg seroconversion to pegylated interferon alfa-2b in HBeAg-positive patients. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 25: 1498–1506. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2010.06282.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Accepted for publication 26 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!