This work was funded by the Romanian Authority for Scientific Research through the 2007–2013 National Program for Research, Development and Innovation [grants PNCDI2-PC nr 41-071/2007 and 12-131/2008].
Spleen stiffness measurement using fibroscan for the noninvasive assessment of esophageal varices in liver cirrhosis patients
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 164–170, January 2011
How to Cite
Stefanescu, H., Grigorescu, M., Lupsor, M., Procopet, B., Maniu, A. and Badea, R. (2011), Spleen stiffness measurement using fibroscan for the noninvasive assessment of esophageal varices in liver cirrhosis patients. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 26: 164–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2010.06325.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2010 12:08PM EST
- Accepted for publication 9 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.