Statement of interests: This study was funded by the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia, The Queensland Government's Smart State Health and Medical Research Fund, The Princess Alexandra Hospital Research and Development Foundation and The Sasakawa Foundation (Royal Children's Hospital, Brisbane). Elizabeth Powell was the recipient of an Unrestricted Education Grant from Schering-Plough.
No evidence of the unfolded protein response in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 319–327, February 2011
How to Cite
McPherson, S., Powell, E. E., Barrie, H. D., Clouston, A. D., McGuckin, M. and Jonsson, J. R. (2011), No evidence of the unfolded protein response in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 26: 319–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2010.06368.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2010 12:17PM EST
- Accepted for publication 20 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.