The first two authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered as co-first authors.
Expression and modulation of Na+/H+ exchanger 1 gene in hepatocellular carcinoma: A potential therapeutic target
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2010
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 364–370, February 2011
How to Cite
Yang, X., Wang, D., Dong, W., Song, Z. and Dou, K. (2011), Expression and modulation of Na+/H+ exchanger 1 gene in hepatocellular carcinoma: A potential therapeutic target. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 26: 364–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2010.06382.x
Conflict of interest: None declared.
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2010 11:40AM EST
- Accepted for publication 2 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!