The first two authors have contributed equally to this work.
The usefulness of liver stiffness measurement using FibroScan in chronic hepatitis C in South Korea: A multicenter, prospective study
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 171–178, January 2011
How to Cite
Kim, S. U., Jang, H. W., Cheong, J. Y., Kim, J. K., Lee, M. H., Kim, D. J., Yang, J. M., Cho, S. W., Lee, K. S., Choi, E. H., Park, Y. N. and Han, K.-H. (2011), The usefulness of liver stiffness measurement using FibroScan in chronic hepatitis C in South Korea: A multicenter, prospective study. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 26: 171–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2010.06385.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2010 12:27PM EST
- Accepted for publication 3 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.