Distribution trends of colorectal adenoma and cancer: A colonoscopy database analysis of 11 025 Chinese patients
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
© 2010 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1668–1673, October 2010
How to Cite
Bai, Y., Gao, J., Zou, D.-W. and Li, Z.-S. (2010), Distribution trends of colorectal adenoma and cancer: A colonoscopy database analysis of 11 025 Chinese patients. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 25: 1668–1673. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2010.06414.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Accepted for publication 3 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.