Hepatitis B virus genotype B results in better immediate, late and sustained responses to peginterferon-alfa in hepatitis-B-e-antigen-positive patients
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 461–468, March 2011
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Lee, C.-M., Hung, C.-H., Wang, J.-H., Hu, T.-H., Changchien, C.-S. and Lu, S.-N. (2011), Hepatitis B virus genotype B results in better immediate, late and sustained responses to peginterferon-alfa in hepatitis-B-e-antigen-positive patients. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 26: 461–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2010.06429.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Accepted for publication 21 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.