Abbreviations: CRP, C reactive protein; ESR, erythrocytes sedimentation rate; EVL, endoscopic variceal ligation; IPI, intestinal permeability index; MELD, model for end stage liver disease; PEG, polyethylene glycol; ROC, receiver operating characteristic.
Increased intestinal permeability as a predictor of bacterial infections in patients with decompensated liver cirrhosis and hemorrhage
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 550–557, March 2011
How to Cite
Kim, B. I., Kim, H. J., Park, J. H., Park, D. I., Cho, Y. K., Sohn, C. I., Jeon, W. K., Kim, H. S. and Kim, D. J. (2011), Increased intestinal permeability as a predictor of bacterial infections in patients with decompensated liver cirrhosis and hemorrhage. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 26: 550–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2010.06490.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2010 08:29AM EST
- Accepted for publication 10 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.