No conflicts of interest exist. Funding: none.
Prophylaxis of hepatic encephalopathy in acute variceal bleed: A randomized controlled trial of lactulose versus no lactulose
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 996–1003, June 2011
How to Cite
Sharma, P., Agrawal, A., Sharma, B. C. and Sarin, S. K. (2011), Prophylaxis of hepatic encephalopathy in acute variceal bleed: A randomized controlled trial of lactulose versus no lactulose. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 26: 996–1003. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2010.06596.x
The corresponding author had full access to all of the data and takes full responsibility for the veracity of the data and analysis.
Contribution: Praveen Sharma: study concept and design; acquisition of data; analysis and interpretation of data; drafting of the manuscript; statistical analysis
Amit Agrawal: acquisition of data and drafting of the manuscript.
B C Sharma: study concept and design, supervision of data and analysis.
S K Sarin: supervision of data and analysis and critical comment on the manuscript.
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2010 01:54AM EST
- Accepted for publication 28 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.