Duowu Zou, Jia He and Xiuqiang Ma contributed equally to this study.
Helicobacter pylori infection and gastritis: The Systematic Investigation of gastrointestinaL diseases in China (SILC)
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 908–915, May 2011
How to Cite
Zou, D., He, J., Ma, X., Liu, W., Chen, J., Shi, X., Ye, P., Gong, Y., Zhao, Y., Wang, R., Yan, X., Man, X., Gao, L., Dent, J., Sung, J., Wernersson, B., Johansson, S. and Li, Z. (2011), Helicobacter pylori infection and gastritis: The Systematic Investigation of gastrointestinaL diseases in China (SILC). Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 26: 908–915. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2010.06608.x
This study was presented as a poster at Asian Pacific Digestive Week 2009, 27–30 September 2009, Taipei, Taiwan (Zou D et al. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2009;24(s1):A9), and as an oral presentation at Digestive Disease Week 2010, 1–6 May 2010, New Orleans, USA (Zou D et al. Gastroenterology 2010;138(5 Suppl 1):S-23).
- Issue online: 13 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2010 01:50AM EST
- Accepted for publication 14 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.