Conflict of Interest: Leon Adams is a co-applicant on patents for Hepascore and is employed by the University of Western Australia which has a licensing agreement with Quest Diagnostics Inc. regarding the commercialization of Hepascore.
Biomarkers of liver fibrosis
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 802–809, May 2011
How to Cite
Adams, L. A. (2011), Biomarkers of liver fibrosis. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 26: 802–809. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2010.06612.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2010 01:52AM EST
- Accepted for publication 20 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.