This paper was presented at the Asian Pacific Topic Conference on Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders, November 27 (Sat), 2010, Tokyo, Japan.
Gene, environment, and brain-gut interactions in irritable bowel syndrome
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the first Asian Pacific Topic Conference (APTC2010) on Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders Organized by the Japanese Society of Gastroenterology (JSGE)and Asian Pacific Association of Gastroenterology (APAGE), Tokyo, Japan, 26-27 November 2010
Volume 26, Issue Supplement s3, pages 110–115, April 2011
How to Cite
Fukudo, S. and Kanazawa, M. (2011), Gene, environment, and brain-gut interactions in irritable bowel syndrome. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 26: 110–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.06631.x
Grant Support: This research was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture of Japan, and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Labor of Japan.
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 24 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.