Conflict of interest
Post-infectious irritable bowel syndrome: The past, the present and the future
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the first Asian Pacific Topic Conference (APTC2010) on Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders Organized by the Japanese Society of Gastroenterology (JSGE)and Asian Pacific Association of Gastroenterology (APAGE), Tokyo, Japan, 26-27 November 2010
Volume 26, Issue Supplement s3, pages 94–101, April 2011
How to Cite
Ghoshal, U. C. and Ranjan, P. (2011), Post-infectious irritable bowel syndrome: The past, the present and the future. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 26: 94–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.06643.x
No potential conflict of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 24 January 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Abdominal Pain and Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders in Children with Celiac Disease, The Journal of Pediatrics, 2013, 162, 3, 505, , , ,
- 4Prevalence, comorbidity, and risk factors for functional bowel symptoms: a population-based survey in Northern Norway, Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, 2012, 47, 11, 1274, , , , ,