Conflict of interest
Post-infectious irritable bowel syndrome: The past, the present and the future
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the first Asian Pacific Topic Conference (APTC2010) on Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders Organized by the Japanese Society of Gastroenterology (JSGE)and Asian Pacific Association of Gastroenterology (APAGE), Tokyo, Japan, 26-27 November 2010
Volume 26, Issue Supplement s3, pages 94–101, April 2011
How to Cite
Ghoshal, U. C. and Ranjan, P. (2011), Post-infectious irritable bowel syndrome: The past, the present and the future. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 26: 94–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.06643.x
No potential conflict of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 24 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.