Conflict of interest: No employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria, paid expert testimony, patient applications/registrations, and grants or other funding.
Repeated liver resection for recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1189–1194, July 2011
How to Cite
Faber, W., Seehofer, D., Neuhaus, P., Stockmann, M., Denecke, T., Kalmuk, S., Warnick, P. and Bahra, M. (2011), Repeated liver resection for recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 26: 1189–1194. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.06721.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2011 08:26PM EST
- Accepted for publication 5 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.