Gastric cancer risk according to the distribution of intestinal metaplasia and neutrophil infiltration
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1570–1575, October 2011
How to Cite
Sakitani, K., Hirata, Y., Watabe, H., Yamada, A., Sugimoto, T., Yamaji, Y., Yoshida, H., Maeda, S., Omata, M. and Koike, K. (2011), Gastric cancer risk according to the distribution of intestinal metaplasia and neutrophil infiltration. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 26: 1570–1575. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.06767.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2011 02:16AM EST
- Accepted for publication 4 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.