Conflict of interest: There is no conflict of interest.
Susceptibility of rat non-alcoholic fatty liver to the acute toxic effect of acetaminophen
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 323–330, February 2012
How to Cite
Kučera, O., Roušar, T., Staňková, P., Haňáčková, L., Lotková, H., Podhola, M. and Červinková, Z. (2012), Susceptibility of rat non-alcoholic fatty liver to the acute toxic effect of acetaminophen. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 323–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.06807.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2011 08:15AM EST
- Accepted for publication 25 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.