Health utilities and psychometric quality of life in patients with early- and late-stage hepatitis C virus infection
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 149–157, January 2012
How to Cite
Hsu, P. C., Federico, C. A., Krajden, M., Yoshida, E. M., Bremner, K. E., Anderson, F. H., Weiss, A. A. and Krahn, M. D. (2012), Health utilities and psychometric quality of life in patients with early- and late-stage hepatitis C virus infection. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 149–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.06813.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2011 10:40AM EST
- Accepted for publication 5 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.