Conflicts of interest
Normal liver elasticity values using acoustic radiation force impulse imaging: A prospective study in healthy living liver and kidney donors
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 130–136, January 2012
How to Cite
Son, C. Y., Kim, S. U., Han, W. K., Choi, G. H., Park, H., Yang, S. C., Choi, J. S., Park, J. Y., Kim, D. Y., Ahn, S. H., Chon, C. Y. and Han, K.-H. (2012), Normal liver elasticity values using acoustic radiation force impulse imaging: A prospective study in healthy living liver and kidney donors. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 130–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.06814.x
Nothing to declare for all authors.
Chang Young Son and Seung Up Kim contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2011 10:48AM EST
- Accepted for publication 1 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!