Mitigating endoplasmic reticulum stress with revaprazan ameliorates stress-related mucosal disease
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 120–129, January 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J. H., Kim, E. H., Ock, C., Hong, H., Kim, Y. J., Kwon, K. A., Park, D. K. and Hahm, K. B. (2012), Mitigating endoplasmic reticulum stress with revaprazan ameliorates stress-related mucosal disease. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 120–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.06838.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2011 07:03AM EST
- Accepted for publication 20 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.