Frequency and risk factors of renal impairment during long-term adefovir dipivoxil treatment in chronic hepatitis B patients
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 306–312, February 2012
How to Cite
Kim, Y. J., Cho, H. C., Sinn, D. H., Gwak, G.-Y., Choi, M. S., Koh, K. C., Paik, S. W., Yoo, B. C. and Lee, J. H. (2012), Frequency and risk factors of renal impairment during long-term adefovir dipivoxil treatment in chronic hepatitis B patients. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 306–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.06852.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 07:20AM EST
- Accepted for publication 22 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.