These two authors contributed equally in this study.
Transitional features of histologic type of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in Korean young men
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 142–148, January 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J. K., Chon, N. R., Lim, H. C., Lee, K. S., Han, K. H., Chon, C. Y., Park, Y. N. and Paik, Y. H. (2012), Transitional features of histologic type of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in Korean young men. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 142–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.06895.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2011 03:49PM EST
- Accepted for publication 13 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!