Sorafenib, doesn't it have any competitor in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma?
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1585–1586, November 2011
How to Cite
Kim, D. Y. and Han, K.-H. (2011), Sorafenib, doesn't it have any competitor in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma?. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 26: 1585–1586. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.06901.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 20 July 2011.
- 11Sorafenib versus cytotoxic chemotherapy for patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: a retrospective, single-institution study. Invest. New Drugs [Epub ahead of print]., , et al.
- 12Phase III study of oxaliplatin plus 5-fluorouracil/leucovorin (FOLFOX4) versus doxorubicin as palliative systemic chemotherapy in advanced HCC in Asian patients. J. Clin. Oncol. 2010; 28: 15s. (suppl; abstr 4008)., et al.