Statement of interests: No financial support was received for this study.
Late evening snack: Exploiting a period of anabolic opportunity in cirrhosis
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 430–441, March 2012
How to Cite
Tsien, C. D., McCullough, A. J. and Dasarathy, S. (2012), Late evening snack: Exploiting a period of anabolic opportunity in cirrhosis. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 430–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.06951.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2011 10:45AM EST
- Accepted for publication 18 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.