Financial disclosures: Fees from lectures for Roche, Novartis and Wyeth.
Screening of de novo tumors after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1011–1016, June 2012
How to Cite
Herrero, J. I. (2012), Screening of de novo tumors after liver transplantation. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 1011–1016. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.06981.x
Funding sources: CIBERehd is funded by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III.
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2011 01:54PM EST
- Accepted for publication 29 September 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Transplantation of the Liver, 2015,, , ,
- 2Experimental and Clinical Transplantation, 2014, 12, Suppl 1
- 3Comparison of the Incidence of De Novo Malignancy in Liver or Kidney Transplant Recipients: Analysis of 2673 Consecutive Cases in a Single Center, Transplantation Proceedings, 2013, 45, 8, 3019, , , , , , ,
- 4De Novo Malignancies After Adult-to-Adult Living-Donor Liver Transplantation With a Malignancy Surveillance Program, Transplantation Journal, 2013, 95, 9, 1142, , , , , , , ,
- 6Recurrent and de novo malignancies following liver transplantation, Diagnostic Histopathology, 2012, 18, 7, 290,