Conflict of Interests: There are no conflicts of interests.
What's new in liver fibrosis? The origin of myofibroblasts in liver fibrosis
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Special Issue: 6th International Symposium on Alcoholic Liver and Pancreatic Diseases and Cirrhosis, 20-21 October 2011, Fukuoka, Japan
Volume 27, Issue Supplement s2, pages 65–68, March 2012
How to Cite
Iwaisako, K., Brenner, D. A. and Kisseleva, T. (2012), What's new in liver fibrosis? The origin of myofibroblasts in liver fibrosis. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 65–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.07002.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.