Conflict of interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared by the author.
Hepatoprotective and anti-inflammatory cytokines in alcoholic liver disease
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Published © 2012 This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Special Issue: 6th International Symposium on Alcoholic Liver and Pancreatic Diseases and Cirrhosis, 20-21 October 2011, Fukuoka, Japan
Volume 27, Issue Supplement s2, pages 89–93, March 2012
How to Cite
Gao, B. (2012), Hepatoprotective and anti-inflammatory cytokines in alcoholic liver disease. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 89–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.07003.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication 10 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.