Authors’ declaration of personal interests
Economic analysis between entecavir and lamivudine for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B in Hong Kong
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1167–1174, July 2012
How to Cite
Lee, K. K., Wu, D. B. C., Chow, P. Y., Lee, V. W. Y. and Li, H. (2012), Economic analysis between entecavir and lamivudine for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B in Hong Kong. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 1167–1174. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.07047.x
Kenneth KC Lee has received research funding to perform health economic studies from AstraZeneca, Bayer, BMS, Boehringer Ingelheim, Eisai, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck Sharp and Dohme, Janssen Pharmaceutica, Novartis, Pfizer, Roche, Schering-Plough and Wyeth and has acted as a consultant or speaker on occasions for AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen Pharmaceutica, Novartis, Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Schering-Plough and Wyeth.
Declaration of funding interests
This study was funded in part by an unrestricted educational grant from BMS Hong Kong.
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2011 05:58AM EST
- Accepted for publication 12 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.