Author contributions: All the authors cooperated to make this manuscript and they all had the original idea for the study. We equally shared the responsibility for data collection, data handling, statistical analyses, writing, and reviewing the manuscript.
Viral response at 6 months is associated with treatment outcome of adefovir add-on therapy for lamivudine-resistance
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2011 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1454–1460, September 2012
How to Cite
Kim, Y. J., Paik, S. W., Sinn, D. H., Gwak, G.-Y., Choi, M. S., Lee, J. H., Koh, K. C. and Yoo, B. C. (2012), Viral response at 6 months is associated with treatment outcome of adefovir add-on therapy for lamivudine-resistance. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 1454–1460. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.07050.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2011 08:55PM EST
- Accepted for publication 5 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.