Efficacy and tolerability of pegylated interferon-α-2a in chronic hepatitis B: A multicenter clinical experience
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1447–1453, September 2012
How to Cite
Ratnam, D., Dev, A., Nguyen, T., Sundararajan, V., Harley, H., Cheng, W., Lee, A., Rusli, F., Chen, R., Bell, S., Pianko, S. and Sievert, W. (2012), Efficacy and tolerability of pegylated interferon-α-2a in chronic hepatitis B: A multicenter clinical experience. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 1447–1453. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2011.07051.x
Dr Ratnam was the recipient of a Pillar Young Investigator Award funded by Roche for an unrelated study.
Dr Harley has provided advice to Roche.
Dr Pianko has provided advice and served on the speaker's bureau of Roche.
Dr Sievert has provided advice and served on the speaker's bureau of Roche.
The other authors have no relevant disclosures.
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2011 08:55PM EST
- Accepted for publication 2 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.