Impact of pretransplant antinuclear antibody and antismooth muscle antibody titers on disease recurrence and graft survival following liver transplantation in autoimmune hepatitis patients
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 537–542, March 2013
How to Cite
Dbouk, N. and Parekh, S. (2013), Impact of pretransplant antinuclear antibody and antismooth muscle antibody titers on disease recurrence and graft survival following liver transplantation in autoimmune hepatitis patients. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 537–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2012.07125.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2012 08:09AM EST
- Accepted for publication 12 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.