Competing interests: None.
Upper limit of normal serum alanine and aspartate aminotransferase levels in Korea
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 522–529, March 2013
How to Cite
Sohn, W., Jun, D. W., Kwak, M. J., Park, Q., Lee, K. N., Lee, H. L., Lee, O. Y., Yoon, B. C. and Choi, H. S. (2013), Upper limit of normal serum alanine and aspartate aminotransferase levels in Korea. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 522–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2012.07143.x
Author contributions: Dr Sohn and Dr Jun had full access to all of the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. Study concept and design: Sohn, Jun, Kang Nyeong Lee, Park, Kim, Hang Lak Lee, Oh Young Lee. Acquisition of data: Park, Kim, Jun. Analysis and interpretation of data: Sohn, Jun, Kang Nyeong Lee, Kwak, Choi. Drafting of the manuscript: Sohn, Jun. Critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content: Sohn, Jun, Kang Nyeong Lee, Hang Lak Lee, Oh Young Lee, Yoon, Choi, Kwak, Park, Kim. Statistical analysis: Sohn, Jun, Kwak. Obtained funding: Jun. Administrative, technical, or material support: Oh Young Lee, Choi. Study supervision: Jun, Kang Nyeong Lee, Hang Lak Lee, Oh Young Lee, Yoon, Choi.
Funding: This work was supported by the research fund of Hanyang University (HY-2010-C). The funding source had no role in the design and conduct of the study; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of the data; or in the preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
Ethics approval: This study was conducted with the approval of the Clinical Research Ethics Committee, The Hanyang University Hospital of Korea (HYUH IRB 2011-R-23).
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2012 04:33AM EST
- Accepted for publication 13 March 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Variability in definitions of transaminase upper limit of the normal impacts the APRI performance as a biomarker of fibrosis in patients with chronic hepatitis C: “APRI c’est fini ?”, Clinics and Research in Hepatology and Gastroenterology, 2014,, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Pattern Recognition Analysis for Hepatotoxicity Induced by Acetaminophen Using Plasma and Urinary1H NMR-Based Metabolomics in Humans, Analytical Chemistry, 2013, 85, 23, 11326, , , , , , , , ,