Competing interests: None.
Upper limit of normal serum alanine and aspartate aminotransferase levels in Korea
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 522–529, March 2013
How to Cite
Sohn, W., Jun, D. W., Kwak, M. J., Park, Q., Lee, K. N., Lee, H. L., Lee, O. Y., Yoon, B. C. and Choi, H. S. (2013), Upper limit of normal serum alanine and aspartate aminotransferase levels in Korea. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 522–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2012.07143.x
Author contributions: Dr Sohn and Dr Jun had full access to all of the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. Study concept and design: Sohn, Jun, Kang Nyeong Lee, Park, Kim, Hang Lak Lee, Oh Young Lee. Acquisition of data: Park, Kim, Jun. Analysis and interpretation of data: Sohn, Jun, Kang Nyeong Lee, Kwak, Choi. Drafting of the manuscript: Sohn, Jun. Critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content: Sohn, Jun, Kang Nyeong Lee, Hang Lak Lee, Oh Young Lee, Yoon, Choi, Kwak, Park, Kim. Statistical analysis: Sohn, Jun, Kwak. Obtained funding: Jun. Administrative, technical, or material support: Oh Young Lee, Choi. Study supervision: Jun, Kang Nyeong Lee, Hang Lak Lee, Oh Young Lee, Yoon, Choi.
Funding: This work was supported by the research fund of Hanyang University (HY-2010-C). The funding source had no role in the design and conduct of the study; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of the data; or in the preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
Ethics approval: This study was conducted with the approval of the Clinical Research Ethics Committee, The Hanyang University Hospital of Korea (HYUH IRB 2011-R-23).
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2012 04:33AM EST
- Accepted for publication 13 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.