Dysregulated expression of fatty acid oxidation enzymes and iron-regulatory genes in livers of Nrf2-null mice
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1711–1717, November 2012
How to Cite
Tanaka, Y., Ikeda, T., Yamamoto, K., Ogawa, H. and Kamisako, T. (2012), Dysregulated expression of fatty acid oxidation enzymes and iron-regulatory genes in livers of Nrf2-null mice. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 1711–1717. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2012.07180.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2012 07:56AM EST
- Accepted for publication 5 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.