Guarantor of the article: Juliana Andrici; Specific author contributions: Study concept and design: Juliana Andrici, Guy D. Eslick; Acquisition of data: Juliana Andrici, Martin Tio; Analysis and interpretation of data: Juliana Andrici, Martin Tio, Guy D. Eslick; Drafting of the manuscript: Juliana Andrici, Martin Tio; Critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content: Juliana Andrici, Martin Tio, Guy D. Eslick, Michael R. Cox; Statistical analysis: Juliana Andrici, Guy D. Eslick; Study supervision: Guy D. Eslick
Meta-Analysis and Systematic Review
Hiatal hernia and the risk of Barrett's esophagus
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 415–431, March 2013
How to Cite
Andrici, J., Tio, M., Cox, M. R. and Eslick, G. D. (2013), Hiatal hernia and the risk of Barrett's esophagus. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 415–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2012.07199.x
Financial Disclosure: The authors have no financial disclosures to make. There were no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2012 07:55AM EST
- Accepted for publication 1 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.