Management of HCV Infection and Normal Transaminases Spanish Study Group: Dr José Luis Calleja; Dra Belén Ruiz-Antorán; Dr J de la Revilla; Dr Javier García Samaniego; Dra Miriam Romero; Dra Angelica Moreno; Dra María Trapero; Dr Ramón Planas; Dra Rosa Ma Morillas; Dr José Carlos Erdozaín; Ma Dolores Espinosa; Dra Flor Nogueras; Dra Dolores Suárez; Dr Ricard Solá; Dra Lourdes Grande; Dr M. Romero-Gómez; Dr Fernando Baños; Dr Marco Antonio Álvarez; Dr José Antonio Pons; Dra Angeles Castro; Dr Javier Salmerón Escobar; Dr Luis Rodriguez; Dr Miguel Jiménez Pérez; Dra Mercedes Vergara Gómez; Dra Mireia Miguel Planas; Dra Emilia García; Dra María Moreno; Dr Francisco Jorquera; Dra Rosa Durández; Dr Senador Morán; Dra Pilar Castillo; Dr Pere Vaquer; Dra Lucía Bonet; Dra María Jesús Suárez; Dra Milagros Testillanc; Dr José Ma Navarro; Dr P. Moreno Mejías; Dr José Aguilar; Dr Santiago Tomé; Dr Esteban Otero; Dr Agustín Domínguez; Dr Jaime Enríquez; Dr Adolfo Gallego Moya; Dr Jordi Ortiz; Dr Jaume Boadas; Dra Mercè Roget; Dra Mercé Barenys De Lacha; Dr Oscar Núñez; Dr Javier Rodríguez Gil; Dr Vicente Torrente González; Dr Manuel Miras; Dra Sonia Blanco Sampascual; Dr José Manuel González; Dr Fermín Santalla Reciña; Dr Raúl Andrade; Dr Ramón Barniol; Dr Miguel Torres; Dr Juan Carlos Quer; Dra Silvia Montoliu; Dr Benjamín Polo y Dr Manuel García Bengoechea.
Peginterferon alpha-2a and ribavirin in patients with hepatitis C virus genotype 1 infection with persistently normal alanine aminotransferase levels
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1705–1710, November 2012
How to Cite
Calleja, J.-L., García-Samaniego, J., Ruiz-Antorán, B., Trapero, M., Morillas, R., de la Revilla, J., Erdozaín, J. C., Espinosa, M.-D., Suárez, D., Solá, R., Romero-Gómez, M., Baños, F., Álvarez, M.-A. and for the Management of HCV Infection and Normal Transaminases Spanish Study Group (2012), Peginterferon alpha-2a and ribavirin in patients with hepatitis C virus genotype 1 infection with persistently normal alanine aminotransferase levels. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 1705–1710. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2012.07214.x
Authors' declaration of personal interests: Dr Calleja has received fees for serving as an advisory board member for Roche, Gilead, MSD and Janssen. Dr García-Samaniengo has received fees for serving as a speaker and/or consultant for Roche, Gilead, MSD, BMS and Boehringer. Dr Solá has received fees for serving as an advisory board member for Roche, Gilead, MSD and BMS. Dr Romero has received fees for serving as a consultant and an advisory board member for Roche, Janssen, MSD, BMS and Boehringer. Dr Ruiz-Antorán, Dr, Trapero, Dr Morillas, Dr de la Revilla, Dr Erdozaín, Dr Espinosa, Dr Suarez, Dr Baños and Dr Alvarez have declared not having any conflict of interest within the last 3 years which may arise from being named as an author on this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2012 07:54AM EST
- Accepted for publication 11 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.